Depthmaster 883 Automatic 42mm Diver
You save $195.00 (43% off)Discounted price cannot be combined with other offers.
It's time to go deeper with our Depthmaster 883, our Swiss automatic tribute to the classic diver form.
- Case Size: 42mm
- The Depthmaster 883's 18 jewel Swiss automatic movement keeps your time powered with every wear.
- Combining a 120 click unidirectional bezel with 200 ATM Water Resistance, the Depthmaster 883 is the dive watch of your dreams.
- Finished with a fully adjustable stainless steel bracelet, the Depthmaster 883 will feel like it was made for your wrist.
Taking the most characteristic features of the dive watch and putting our Stührling spin on them, the Depthmaster feels both fresh and familiar with its luminous markers and hands, screw-down crown, and 120 clicks unidirectional rotating bezel. This isn’t your father’s dive watch—it’s yours.
The Depthmaster’S 18 jewel Swiss Automatic Movement stays powered with every wear. With a 20 ATM Water Resistant rating (200 meters/660 feet), the Depthmaster is ready to follow you into the deep.
The fully adjustable bracelet on the Depthmaster features a triple row of brushed stainless steel links and is finished with a push-button deployant with safety clasp.
- Model: 883.02
- Collection Aquadiver
- Gender Mens
- Stainless Steel Triple-Row Link Bracelet (20mm Wide)
- Luminous circle style markers
- Case Thickness: 14.4 mm
- Stainless Steel and Krysterna Crystal Screw Down Caseback
- Brushed finish dial with date window at 3:00
- Luminous circle and baton style hands
- Stainless steel 120 click unidirectional rotating bezel
- Fluted Screw Down Crown
- 20 ATM Water Resistant (200 meters/660 feet)
- Push button deployant with safety clasp
I am pleased.
Extremely pleased with my purchase of Stirling Depthmaster 883, quality is as good if not better than more expensive well known brands. Highly recommend you seriously consider.
Amazing quality for that price. Beautiful watch
Es un Reloj súper bello, elegante y fino el precio fue un regalo. Gracias Stuhrling
The watch is ok for the price. Looks and feel good!