Special Reserve 835 Automatic 40mm Skeleton
Be the best-dressed wrist with the Automatic Special Reserve.
- Case Size: 40mm
- Stun the room with the Special Reserve’s polished crinkle-cut bezel and guilloche-like stamped dial with exposed skeleton movement.
- Run by our in-house ST series of automatic movements, the Special Reserve stays powered with every wear.
- Finished with a 20mm alligator embossed leather strap for unparalleled comfort.
- Model: 835.02
- Collection Legacy
- Gender Mens
- Alligator Embossed Genuine Leather Strap (20mm wide)
- Applied Roman Numerals
- Case Thickness: 12.77 mm
- Screw Down Exhibition Case Back
- Guilloche-like Stamped Dial with Exposed Skeletonized Movement
- Skeletonized Arrow-Style Hands with Luminous Tips
- Polished Crinkle-Cut Bezel
- Push/Pull Fluted Crown with Stuhrling S Logo
- 5 ATM Water Resistant (50 meters/165 feet)
- Stainless Steel Tang Buckle with Stuhrling Wings Logo
This is my third watch from Stuhrling and perhaps my favorite. Unlike other Skeleton watches where the hands can be difficult to see with the watch gear backdrop, this watch is easy to read. It is great looking and a great addition to my collection. I have only had it for a few weeks and have had numerous compliments.
More Stuhrling watches to come based on this experience. :)
Attractive timepiece, with a good solid feel to it.
Received the 835.04 (gold color) mechanical watch for Father's Day. This was my selection as a gift to myself so I had researched watches. I specifically wanted a mechanical watch which wound itself by the movement of my wrist. This one fit the bill and I thought it had a unique look in that most of the mechanical functions were visible from the front. This watch can also be wound by the stem/crown which should help when leave it off for a few days. As a man with a small wrist, I needed a watch that wasn't as big as most of the new watches. At 40mm diameter this watch fits well. It seems somewhat thicker than any previous watch I've had but I suspect I will get used to that quickly. The only downside I find is that the roman numerals (hour indicators) are hard to read when there's little light. The second hand movement is nearly a sweeping motion with barely noticeable "ticking". Great watch for the $!
I Love it. But should be a selection of ristbands to go with