Aviator 452 Quartz 44mm
Soar to new heights with the rugged style and seamless functionality of the Aviator 452.
- Case Size: 44mm
- Dynamic day and date displays keep your eyes on the time while you’re waiting for take off.
- Rugged matte finish dial and sword style hands bring a unique look to your everyday wear.
- Finished with a canvas covered leather strap, combining comfort with first-class style.
- Model: 452.01
- Collection Aviator
- Gender Mens
- Canvas Covered Genuine Leather Strap
- Stick Markers and Arabic Numerals
- Case Thickness: 9.8 mm
- Decorated Screw Down Stainless Steel Caseback
- Matte finish dial with day indicator at 6:00 and semicircle date indicator
- Sword Hands
- Stainless Steel Brushed and Polished Beveled Bezel
- Push/pull knurled crown with Stührling "S" logo
- 5 ATM Water Resistant (50 meters/165 feet)
- Stainless steel tang buckle with Stuhrling "Wings" logo
I'm enjoying this watch truly. Even though I am an automatic "lover-supporter" I decided to take the risk to buy a quartz movement. What convinced me was the design, the dial colors combination and the date and day complications proposal. Some have told me "looks like an IWC" maybe because the numbers and the font used, similar to those in IWC. The strap is a great thing, not very long lasting due to the folding needed to get in on-off (every night I take it off). My suggestion, considering it is a quarts movement, maybe building it thiner may get it more attractive, using what a quartz movement space-gain advantage is given. Anyways, congratulations! good watch!
Excellent watch & excellent packing. THANKS
The watch is great, but the band is way to stiff and hard to connect. In my opionion you need to change the band.
I love this watch. The vintage styling and appearance is incredible. The day/date function took a bit of getting used to, but it is so unique it is worth the effort. I have an issue with the canvas band, it is quite stiff and difficult to get to fit my wrist, but I'm sure with age it will soften and age well.
I own 4-5- Stuhrling watches and love them all. Various styles from vintage to modern sport divers watches.
I read all the reviews saying "this is a cheap, high quality watch", and kind of wrote it off, it was cheap enough that I thought I'd give Stuhrling a try.
Everything, from the packaging, to the presentation in the box, to the intricate detail on the face and the band, was impeccable. The watch comes nicely layed out and discreetly strapped in, inside a beautiful wooden box. The inside of the case is very clean and high quality. It comes with it's own warranty card, cleaning cloth, and other info. I got a watch from MVMT before this for ~$150, and it was significantly worse than this. Both watches are beautiful, but Sturhling definitely has high quality all around, better prices, and better shipping.
If I could give it 6/5 stars, I would. I will definitely be buying from here again.