Regatta 792 Automatic 42mm Diver
You save $120.00 (40% off)Discounted price cannot be combined with other offers.
Find confidence and comfort in the classic dive watch styling of the fully automatic Regatta.
- Case Size: 42mm
- Luminous hands and indexes bring your time front and center in the numbered coin-edge unidirectional rotating bezel.
- The Regatta's Miyota 8215 movement is given the spotlight with a screw-down exhibition case back.
- Finished with an adjustable stainless steel link bracelet, the Regatta is ready to hug your wrist with unparalleled comfort.
- Model: 792.01
- Collection Aquadiver
- Gender Mens
- Stainless steel triple row link bracelet (20mm wide)
- Luminous triangle, circle and stick indexes
- Case Thickness: 13.5 mm
- Screw down Krysterna crystal case back
- Brushed finish dial
- Luminous Rolex style hands
- Numbered coin-edge unidirectional rotating bezel
- Screw down fluted crown with Stuhrling S logo
- 20 ATM Water Resistant (200 meters/660 feet)
- Push button deployant clasp with safety and Stuhrling logo
The watch arrived earlier than expected with the free shipping method, unfortunately I had to pay 60,00 € to the Portuguese customs, but besides that all good. Very nice looking watch, very elegant, not too big nor too small. I have been using it almost everyday for some weeks, the movement is very precise. It is a bit difficult to adjust the bracelet because the pins are very tight, but once done it works great and is very comfortable. It definitely has the Rolex submariner feel to it, but at the same time it is different. I'm happy with the watch!
The Beauty And Quality Of This Watch Is So Nice I Ordered One For My Son Who Kust Turned 34 On The 7th Of November☺
Ich bin begeistert von der tollen Qualität - ich habe sie angelegt und nie mehr abgenommen - meine Traumuhr! DANKE
I really love this watch! It’s so amazing...
This is my second purchase of this particular Stuhrling timepiece; I have it both in the blue and the black versions. I love its weight, stylish looks and overall finish. The black version will hold a special place in my horological affections, as it had an uncertain journey from the USA to my UK home. Worth waiting for! Thanks! Stuhrling.