The face of the Formulai perfectly balances the three subdials and quick set date window, bringing all the information you need together in an easy-to-read display. Featuring luminescent baton-style hands and stick markers, the Formulai is as prepared for a late night in Le Mans as your daily commute.
An ultra-precise Japanese quartz movement powers the Formulai’s full-function chronograph. Rated 10 ATM Water Resistant (100 meters/330 feet) and featuring a fluted screw-down crown, the 891 stays on pace whether it’s rain or shine.
The fully adjustable stainless steel triple-row link bracelet is stunningly designed with brushed links throughout. The bracelet is finished with a push-button deployant with a safety clasp.
Movement & Features
- Caseback Stainless Steel Decorated Screw Down Caseback
- Water Resistant 10 ATM Water Resistant (100 meters/330 feet)
Bracelet & Case
- Crystal Krysterna Crystals
- Case Thickness Case Thickness: 12.2 mm
- Crown Fluted Screw Down Crown
- Clasp/Buckle Push Button Deployant with Safety Clasp
- Bezel Stainless Steel Bezel with Tachymeter
- Dial Matte finish dial with date window and 3 chronograph subdials
- Index/Markers Luminous Stick Markers
Download Watch Manual
My 3rd Stuhrling. Well made is similar quality to watches that cost 3 times as much. Looks great and have gotten plenty of complements on it.
It has been one of the best watches that i ever bought. It is detailed up ti the highest standards.
Formulai 891 Quartz 42mm Chronograph
This watch feels, looks and operates perfectly. It has a solid, hefty feel, operates beautifully and looks amazing. The detail is impeccable. On top of that it’s a fraction of what you think it would cost. It’s my first Stuhrling watch…and I will be buying many more.
I purchased this watch as it resembled a Rolex Daytona. The Stuhrling’s size and fit are better for me. Easy to read at a glance and operate on the fly. This is my fourth Stuhrling purchase, and I’m very satisfied.